COVID-19 has created an unprecedented situation. Consequently, Sterling has activated its Business Continuity Plan (BCP) & some aspects of it are below. Importantly, it’s business as usual & we’re here to service your needs.
- Most of our team are already working remotely. The remainder will transition to working remotely as & when required.
- All our group e-mail Inboxes are being reviewed & actioned as per usual. Critically, current response times are below our usual response times.
- Our team’s contact details are here. It’s best to contact the individual via e-mail as we may all be working remotely at short notice. Naturally, please re-direct your e-mail if a team member is on leave.
- If our main office phoneline is not staffed, it will either be diverted to a mobile or voicemail referring callers to our website.
- All face-to-face meetings have been cancelled & any meetings will be held by tele-conference or video conference.
- All of Sterling’s critical suppliers are either working remotely or have activated their BCP. No impact is expected on claims services other than ensuring the safety of a service provider attending a meeting or site visit.
- Our website will contain the latest updates.
- There have been no interruptions to our services & we expect that to continue. But if there is any aspect that concerns you, please contact any of the following Sterling Directors:
- Tony Parington
- Chris Dardaneliotis
- Linda King
- James Emerson
In the meantime, please stay safe, please take care of one another, & let’s all work together in both our industry & within our communities.
From the Sterling Team